Recently, a massive meteorite exploded over Lotus, California, so people have been flying in from all parts of the earthly world in order to claim their piece of otherworldly matter.
Brenda Salverson doesn’t seem to have been caught up in this frenzy, however, as she walked her dog, there was this thing “sitting at my toes like an Easter egg.” Those were the words she used with CBS Sacramento, anyway.
It turned out to be a meteorite worth around $20,000.
Moral of the story: Walk your dog!
- hallamwhite reblogged this from wired
- fiftyoneundersevenlong reblogged this from wired
- ramblinglemons reblogged this from wired
- pdsphil likes this
- erier2003 likes this
- metricaprovince likes this
- matelate likes this
- lufkinonline likes this
- lufkinonline reblogged this from wired
- houdeanis likes this
- wired reblogged this from cnet and added:
- cnet posted this